In this article, we’ll explore some of the most important bungee jumping tips that will help you get a lot more air on your jump. Bungee jumping is one of the most exciting things you can do. It’s a thrill that sends your heart racing and adrenaline pumping in your veins. But it isn’t just about the adventure, there are also safety precautions to consider before you take the leap of faith down from the platform at dizzying heights! This article will cover 11 jump tips for getting more air on your next bungee jump – read on to find out what they are!
Your next bungee jump should be a breeze with these five easy tips:
1. Go to the edge of your platform before you leap and pull back on one side or another, this will give you more time in the air.
2. Jump off from an angle instead of straight ahead-the extra momentum might help get that little bit higher!
3) Try jumping while pretending like there’s someone at arm’s length below who is going to catch you; it may make for easier takeoffs (and landings).
4) Hold your arms out as if they were wings when taking off—you’ll have better control over how high up into the sky those jumps can go
5) Close both eyes tightly right before impact
Conclusion paragraph: The tips we’ve shared should give you a good idea of how to bungee jump. If they don’t, let us know and we will be happy to answer any questions. We hope this post has been helpful in giving you some insight on what is involved in the process of jumping off an extremely high bridge attached only by a rope!